Benefits of the Kettle Bell
- Full-body conditioning. The body learns to work as one synergistic unit linked strongly together.
- Big results, less time because kettlebell training involves multiple muscle groups and energy systems at once.
- Increased resistance to injury
- The ability to work aerobically & anaerobically simultaneously.
- Improved mobility and range of motion
- Increased strength without increase of mass. Kettlebell exercisers are lean and toned, not bulky—a benefit that appeals to women and men alike.
- Enhanced performance in athletics and everyday functioning
When I get home I’m getting one of these!