- 2 ounces of pre-cooked shredded chicken
- ½ cup of steamed broccoli, chopped up
- 1/3 cup of part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 whole grain tortilla
- 2 tbsp plain, no fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp red pepper sauce
Combine Greek yogurt with hot sauce and set aside.
Heat chicken and broccoli in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Once heated through remove from the pan and place in a medium bowl.
Toss chicken and broccoli with salt, pepper and garlic powder and then set aside.
Place tortilla in the hot pan and allow to heat through on one side. Flip the tortilla and sprinkle half of the cheese over one half of the tortilla. Top cheese with broccoli and chicken and then sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top.
Using a spatula fold the tortilla over on to itself (into a half moon) and top with something heavy (ie. A weighted pan or my personal favorite, a teakettle). Allow to cook for a minute or two OR until the bottom lightly browed. Flip the tortilla and cook for another minute or two on the opposite side.
Remove Quesadilla from the pan and allow to cool for a minute or so before cutting into wedges. Top with spicy yogurt and Enjoy!!
Calories: 390; Total Fat: 13.6g; Saturated Fat: 6.2; Cholesterol: 74mg; Sodium: 451mg; Carbohydrate: 29.1; Dietary Fiber: 6.1; Sugars: 1.7; Protein: 36
oh my god I NEED to make these.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1 lb)
Serving Size 4 servings (1 breast each) Calories 203
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt and lemon pepper in recloseable food storage bag. Combine lemon juice and oil in another recloseable food storage bag.
- Add chicken to bag with lemon juice mixture; toss to coat. Place each breast in bag with crumb mixture; shake to coat. Place coated chicken in single layer in baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs over chicken, if desired.
- Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F).