I made rice, veggies, turkey, avocado, w/tomato sauce for dinner tonight. Entered it in loseit...under 250 calories for the lot of it, putting me at ~870 calories for the whole day o_o!!! I ate more afterwards just cause it was kinda low for a daily intake. It seems crazy that I only had ~1000 calories when I feel SO FULL though…anyone want to check my math? :|
- Breakfast: 1 serving Fiber One 80, 1/2 c soymilk, 1/2 a small plum, 1/2 Thomas Light Whole Wheat english muffin, 1/3 of a wedge of Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Light cheese. 220 calories
- Lunch: 3 egg whites, 1-2 tbl pesto, 1/4 chicken breast, 1c leftover whole wheat pasta with diced tomatoes (no sauce) 435 calories
- Dinner: 1c brown rice, 1/4c avocado, 1 1/3c eggplant-turkey stir fry, 1c tomato sauce (homemade, pureed home-grown tomatoes + garlic + salt and pepper) 377 calories
- Total Daily Intake: 1,038
- Calorie Budget: 1,472 (to get to 135 by end of Jan)
This seems off…I feel like I ate a LOT today but I’m so far below my caloric budget, and even below what I need to keep my metabolism from going weird! WTF????