Monday July 23 - Back:
Pull-ups: Assisted with 30 lbs, 30 in 10 mins.
Barbell Rows - 4x 8-10 (1): 55/60/70/75 Go up!
Close Neutral Grip Pulldowns - 3x 8-10 (2): 60/80/90x7F
Seated Straight Bar Rows - 3x 8-10 (2): 50/70/80 Go up!
There was a tornado watch but I still went to the gym. I had to drive 40 km/hr because the rain was coming down so hard and the roads were flooded. Sadly, with all the rain and hail, I won’t be doing hill sprints today…
BUT here is a progess picture of my back! Six months makes a huge difference ^_^
T is making tons of progress, too.
- theperfectratio reblogged this from eatmoar
- effyeahliz likes this
- fitter-happier-moreproductive likes this
- mauratron likes this
- invincible likes this
- rippedfuel likes this
- thewayilikecomix likes this
- gw117lbs likes this
- timewillnothavemercy reblogged this from physicalphoenix
- physicalphoenix reblogged this from tomorrowistoast and added:
- rackabones likes this
- runaroundtheclock likes this
- eatmoar reblogged this from tomorrowistoast and added:
- eatmoar said: Tremendous progress. It doesn’t even look like you used to lift. Keep it up!
- eatmoar likes this
- art-barbells-cats likes this
- strongaly likes this
- tomorrowistoast posted this